I’m always looking for good “mommy-daughter” dates around Cincinnati, and I have a new favorite: Tea with princesses at The BonBonerie! I took Abi to have tea with Cinderella and Belle, and we had a BLAST! This experience was worth EVERY penny, and was a great way to introduce Abi to the world of “real” princesses.
Want to be friends? Find me on social media HERE.
What are the princesses like?
The characters at each tea range from original princesses (like Cinderella and Belle) to new crowd favorites (Elsa and Moana). In the winter they even offer tea with Santa! Each princess is from Party Princess Event Planners, and these girls are the REAL DEAL. I was very impressed with the believability factor here (at least that was our experience with Cinderella and Belle).
How much does it cost and what’s included?
The event itself is about an hour and a half long. Tickets are $35 per person (children also need a ticket), and that gets you:
- Afternoon Tea Service: Drinks for everyone and a three tiered dish of goodies (think cookies, chocolates, mini sandwiches, etc). They also provide boxes to take home extras. The staff was VERY friendly and attentive during the entire experience.
- Story Time and Singing: Cinderella and Belle each told an abbreviated version of their story, and then sung a song from their movie. And these girls could SING! I got goosebumps.
- Face/hand painting: After the stories and songs, the kids could go to a princess to have something painted on their hand or face.
- Cookie Decorating: While waiting on face/hand painting you could take the kids to the back of the room where they could ice and sprinkle their own cookie! We put that in our box to take home, because my crazy kid had already eaten an insane amount of cookies that that point!
- Time with the characters for pictures: After all of the activities the princesses stuck around for pictures, which was great! Please note that bribery was NOT required for the smile in that photo – go figure!
How Can I Get Tickets?
You can visit The BonBonerie’s Facebook page to see their future teas, and to buy tickets online!
BONUS: A BonBonerie employee emails you a few days in advance to confirm your appointment, and to ask if you have friends that are attending that you want to be seated with. They are VERY on top of it.